Types & Uses of Photographic Surveying
Photographic surveying also called photograph icing is a method of surveying in which plans or maps are prepared from photographic taken at suitable camera stations or photographic is the science of making measurement from photographs.
Types of Photographic Survey:
Photogrametry may be divided into two classes.
- Terrestrial or ground photogrammetery.
- Aerial photogrametry.
1. Terrestial or Ground Photogrammetry:
In terrestrial photo-grammetry maps are prepared from terrestrial (or ground) photographs or terrestrial photogrammetry employees photograph taken form points on earth surface for measurement purposes.
The terrestrial photographic surveying considered as the further development of plane table surveying.
2. Aerial Photogrammetry:
In aerial photo grammetry maps are produced from air photograph’s (photographs taken form the air). Photo-grammetry in compassed two major areas of specialization.
The first area is of principal interest to surveyor’s since it is applied to determined dittanies elevations areas volumes cress-section’s an to compile topographic maps form measurement made on photographs. Interpretive photogrammetry involves objects from there photographic images and judging their significance. Critical factors considered in identifying objects of shape, sizes, patterns, shadow.
Uses of Photogrammetry:
Photography dates to 1839.
- Photogrammetry is used in preparing topographic maps, advantages include.
- Speed of coverage of an area
- Relatively low cost
- Ease of obtaining topographic details
- Reduce likely wood of omitting date due to tremendous amount of detail shown in photographs.
- It is used in land surveying to compute co-ordinates of section corner, body corner or pts of
Evidence that help locate these corners.
- Photogram try is used to make shore line in hydrographic surveying.
- It is used to preside ground co-ordinates of points in control surveying.
- Used to develop maps and cross-section route (road or railways) and survey.
- Photogram try is also used successfully in many non-engineering fields’ e.g, geology, archeology, forestry, agriculture, conservation, military intelligence, traffic management accident investigation.
- It is particularly suitable for inaccessible regions, forbidden properties (restricted arrears) etc.
furosemide uses in tamil http://buylasixon.com - lasix iv push Third generation aromatase inhibitors AIs are much more potent and specific than the first agent, aminoglutethimide, and have been approved for the hormonal treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women, decreasing estrogen to undetectable levels without influencing the levels of other classes of hormones 8, 9, 15
cialis vs uroxotrol https://doxycycline.world - doxycycline for rosacea 13; Jessica Гў
cialis for delayed ejaculation http://stromectol.lol - stromectol 3mg tablets At day 5 post MCAO the number of BrdU cells was comparable P 0
what happens if you take too much cialis https://nolvadex.lol - buy tamoxifen uk Without demonstrating an improvement in overall survival, some physicians may be reluctant to prescribe a long term medication with potential for toxicity