• Register

Welcome to Aboutcivil Q&A, where you can ask questions related to Civil Engineering and receive answers from other members of the community.

2.5k questions

1.1k answers


44.3k users

0 votes
I am a civil engineering student and i am very much interested in making building designs. So which stream should i choose for doing M.tech/M.E. in that ?
in Civil Engineering by  

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi, I hope you are fine.If you are interested to do design please chose M.TECH/M.E in STRUCTURAL that could be better for you to understand about design and structural action one thing i want to tell you please study with physical feel of structure.Very All The Best