• Register

Welcome to Aboutcivil Q&A, where you can ask questions related to Civil Engineering and receive answers from other members of the community.

2.5k questions

1.1k answers


44.3k users

0 votes
We have a retaining wall that is compromised. We would like to use fencing or containment material like the type you see on highways that contain far more than we need to contain.

Can this material be installed at a residential location?

The wall is about 100 feet long, 2 feet tall and graduates up to 9 feet on the other end.

Thank you
in Civil Engineering by  

Please log in or register to answer this question.