• Register

Welcome to Aboutcivil Q&A, where you can ask questions related to Civil Engineering and receive answers from other members of the community.

2.5k questions

1.1k answers


44.3k users

0 votes
hi guys
i want to determine deflection of  2d shape that is a bent pipe , like triangle , that the BOTH ends of its are fixed , and a force applied on his head   , Perpendicular on the plate of triangle , i want to calcualte deflection the head by formula .
please help me .
in Strength of Materials by  

Please log in or register to answer this question.