Easiest way is to reinstall it using STANDALONE VERSION and DEFAULT SETTINGS
- Install P6 as a standalone.
- Do not install sample Projects.
- After installing reboot your PC. Try to login with User- admin Password- admin.
- Then you will get message "Server not configured"
- Now Start Here
- Click the tab beside database PMDB
- You will see "Edit Database Connections"
- Click Configure
- Check Database alias= PMDB
- Select Driver type = Microsoft SQL Server/SQL Express
- Click Next and you will be at Configure SQL Server Connection. Now here you should enter following -
- Host Name = your computer name- PC\PRIMAVERA
(if you open My Computer you will find your computer name at bottom left corner or open Device Manager your computer name will be at the top)
- Database Name = pmdb$primavera
- Go to next screen and Do not change anything!! , click Next to Validate database connection, 9
- Go ahed by clicking Next, Check Connection Successful!! Dialog & Finish
Follow the same procedure for Methodology Management Database
- Host Name will be the same
- Database will be MMDB
- Database name will be mmdb$primavera
Rest of all as above.
Learn how to use Primavera by Free Primavera Tutorials